Sunday, January 21, 2018

Oliver Pluff Tea at Biltmore Estate

A short while ago I learned that Oliver Pluff tea is carried at Biltmore Estate here in Asheville.  My family and I visited the estate today, so while there, I could not resist purchasing a canister of Oliver Pluff's Biltmore Estate English Breakfast black tea blend.



I brewed a pot of this tea once we were back home.  It is very nice.  It is a light and smooth English Breakfast style blend.


I learned about Oliver Pluff teas a while back when my family and I were visiting Charleston, South Carolina.  I blogged about that discovery HERE.  I am smitten with this tea company because they incorporate a bit of tea history into their blends.  Also, their teas can be found at many historic sites - in the Southeast and perhaps more widely than that.  I don't know.  But I do know that I always enjoy finding their trademark black cans with white labels when I visit a historic site gift shop.

No comments

Post a Comment

© my tea diary
Maira Gall