Friday, December 23, 2016

Mindfulness and a Cup of Tea


I was introduced to the concept of mindfulness a number of years ago and have tried to incorporate it into my life ever since.  I won't tell you how successful I have been -  not very - primarily due to my lack of consistency.  But I just discovered a wonderful article about being mindful with a cup of tea.  And now I have hope that I, too, can incorporate the practice of mindfulness into my daily life.

You can find the article here:  http://www.mindful.org/mindful-cup-tea/

It is the perfect article for me to discover at this time, because it combines instructions on being mindful - something I aspire to,  with drinking tea - something I do throughout the day every day.

If you consider yourself mindful, tell me what mindfulness practice works for you. I'd love to hear.

No comments

Post a Comment

© my tea diary
Maira Gall