Today, Jessie Dean of the Asheville Tea Company, Jill Wasilewski of Ivory Road Cafe and Kitchen, and I got together to taste five teas that we had recently read about in Tea Time magazine. In the July/ August 2018 issue of this magazine, you will find an article entitled "15 Teas Every Tea Lover Should Taste." We gathered to taste five of the black teas recommended in this article.
The five teas we tasted, pictured here below from left to right, are:
1) Darjeeling Wonder Tea from chadotea.com
2) Himalayan Golden Black Tea from nepaliteatraders.com
3) China Cangyuan Yunnan Organic Black Tea from svtea.com
4) Keemun Mao Feng Imperial Black Tea from globalteamart.com
5) Nilgiri 6892 from chadotea.com